Wednesday 16 November 2011

Today I find myself thinking....

Maybe I am pushing myself too hard. Maybe I'm just not supposed to have children. Is all this emotional stress really worth it? What if surrogacy actually doesn't work out? Then what?
Shouldn't I just be happy with the blessings that I have? My parents already have grand children. My inlaws do too. My sister will eventually have a niece or a nephew through my other sister. Maybe I'm just not supposed to have kids.
I find myself going through a lot of ups and downs lately. When I am "up" I feel like I can conquer anything. When I am "down" I feel that things are just so overwhelming. Right now I am overwhelmed.
I am a firm believer that God has a plan for my life. I think I need to reflect more in prayer and listen. Really listen.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I think for us who are still struggling with wondering what we are doing or not doing is the right thing is so consuming! I think it is normal to doubt whether or not surrogacy will work or not as it is an unknown but if both of you decide that this is the right decision to make then for sure go for it as it might just happen! And then you will say..wow, i'm so glad we did this cause now we are parents! Sending you Hugs!

    ReplyDelete