Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Dreaded CT Scan...

Well it's done. I have been fretting about going for my CT scan for the last few days.
For those of you who don't know (all one of you who are following me right now...lol) I got my ultrasound results back last week and apparently there is a s "shadow"on my kidney. I was told that I need to get a CT scan to see what it is..if anything. DH managed to get me an appointment 9 days earlier than what was originally scheduled..thank goodness cause I would have gone nuts waiting. Anyway the CT scan is done and over with. I was so nervous going in. Just so glad it is over! Now I have to wait for the results....more waiting!

1 comment:

  1. I hate waiting for results, good that your Dh is right beside you going thorough all of this...hang in there I am sure the results will be OKAY.

    ReplyDelete