Thursday 3 November 2011

I'm kinda -sorta- happy for you....

Today I found out that two of DH's cousin's wives are pregnant. It never used to affect me before - this kind of news. But in the past few months I have noticed that it does. More so because I am reminded of my own situation and really wishing that it could be me. I just can't get excited for them...I don't know why...but I just can't. I know how over the moon they must be and I don't like that I am feeling this way. How come it's so easy for some people to get pregnant? Anyway, that's my vent for now. Getting it out helps.

2 comments:

  1. That really sucks doesn't it when we hear pregnancy news! Gosh, I feel like not only did I have to hear about the 1st pregnancy news from my SIL and my Dh's husband's wife but now the dreaded 2nd pregnancy news...my SIL carryiing her 2nd baby and soon to know her gender in December--yes..unfortunately her Mom and my SIL likes to keep us all in the loop and my DH's friend's wife they announced that they wanted to have a 2nd baby also. What gives? why do they have to always say it infront of people whom they know are not having a happy time ttcing. Oh, i don't get excited for them ..i get pissed off now and I drown my sorrows with wine and chocolate or go shopping/manicure/pedicure.
    Well, the thing is the easier for some people to get pregnant it is easier for them to forget to be mindful and empathetic towards others who are not having it easy but alas it doesn't mean their life is better it just means they will not have anymore sleep.
    Take care and BIG HUGS sending your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, can't type..i meant my Dh has a friend we shall call "ego man" and his wife. Oh does it ever have a big ego. and yes, his wife asked me the dreaded question so what is new? i just gave it to her, i'm going to be cut open soon! and would you like to know the details hahah you should see the 'SILENCE" in that room, no more talk about that. I know her "what's new" question ..it translates to ...any baby in the oven. Jeez.

    ReplyDelete