Wednesday 9 May 2012

Our Surrogate had a MISCARRIAGE

I wanted to post last week when it happened but I just couldn't get myself to write about it.
It was horrible. Our dream ripped out from right under us. It didn't really hit me the first day when it happened. I think I was in denial. It hit me the next day. I stayed in bed the entire day. I am back to that waiting space. I hate being here. Feeling like I am back to waiting for my life to begin again. I used to say that I will not let infertility define my life. But the fact is...it does. It dominates my life.
I've been feeling pretty blue. I feel sad for my baby that is gone. Trying hard to keep strong.I know I'll be fine...just have to go through the emotions.
We are going to try again with our surrogate probably late summer sometime. We have 5 frozen embryos.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! So sorry to hear it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I can give you a great big HUG right now! I am so sorry to hear what happened! This is tough news to have to hear and deal with. YES, definitely, take sometime to go thorough the emotions right now and try again in the summer! You so deserve to be a MOM! I'll be crossing my fingers/toes and praying for you! But I am so glad you are letting us know. "sigh" I've not posted in a while as I am dealing with my own personal "not so good news" in my own life right now. Will share when I see you next..hoping to come out in our next meetup! I really do hope to see you there. Stay strong ..i know it will be hard but trust that your child will be born to you very very soon! I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to read this A!!!

    ReplyDelete