Saturday 21 April 2012

HCG Levels

So first Beta was done on Monday, April 16th, HCG Level was 1932!
Second Beta was done on Wednesday, April 18th, HCG Level was 5107!
So it looks like things are going well so far. We are going for the first ultrasound to hear the baby's heartbeat in a couple of weeks.

I am starting to get a little anxious. I have wanted this for soooo long and now its happening.
We have so many other things going on right now too. We are in the middle of selling our home. So the house has to be clean all the time due to the showings. It is so hard to keep the house looking spotless all the time...not to mention tiring. I hope it sells soon. We already purchased another home in Aurora...it is being built and will not be ready till next summer. So we will have to rent somewhere for a few months in between!grrrr.
I also need to find a dress/shoes for my sisters wedding. Thats in a couple of months in Cyprus Ahhh...vacation. 3 weeks full of sunshine. That I am looking forward to.

2 comments:

  1. wow! lots happening on your end! fantastic to hear the HCG levels are fantastic and wow so exciting to know your baby's first ultrasound heartbeat is coming up!!!!! waiting to hear more wonderful news! keep me posted.
    hugs sending your way!

    ReplyDelete