Thursday 9 February 2012

It's been a while since I've blogged..

The last two months have been a bit crazy for me. A lot going on. 2012 is actually gearing up to be a very busy year.

So I have my appointment with Dr.Virro along with our surrogate on Feb 14th. We should have an idea then of how everything is going to work. I am not looking forward to taking all the medication for IVF again. But at the same time I am willing to go through this again for the possibility of having our own biological child. I am so fearful that our embryos will not implant in our surrogate mother. I really want this to work. My mom will be coming in March to stay with me for a couple of months while I got though everything. I am so grateful for that. At least I will have meals cooked when I get home from work. I won't have to think about grocery shopping and cooking!

We just bought a new home in Aurora...right next to my sisters. It's a new development so it won't be ready till June 2013. We felt it was time for a change. So now our home is up for sale. It's funny cause I am having conflicting feelings about selling. I feel like I am letting go of the dreams that I attached to our home for the last 8 years. Dreams that didn't all come to fruitiion. The yard we have is quite big and we always thought we'd have our kids running around there...with swing sets, slides, back yard birthday parties...the list goes on ..

My youngest sister is getting married in June of this year...so there are preparations under way for that as well. We will be gone for almost four weeks...cant wait to go ..sunshine and beach...just the thought of it makes me feel good.

Well I'll post again after my appointment on Tuesday morning...let you know how it all that goes.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your upcoming appointment! I am sure you will be a mom very very soon!
    Nice that you purchased a new home! Yeah, sometimes a change is all we need to pick up our spirits and optimism about life! Change and busy is always good to keep you going and just getting thorough stuff. Take care! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Butterfly..I missed you at our last get together...I hope you are doing well. I noticed you haven't blogged in a while.

    ReplyDelete